Sunday, January 29, 2012

EDLD 5398ET (5370) - Week 1 Web Conference Reflection

Week 1 Web Conference Reflection

I finally reached the finish line of my last coursework at Lamar University's Master's in Education Technology Program; I found this program informational and educational. The education technology program was very different from the world that I am use to; which is business. These two worlds really collide in so many different aspects as to how we handle external customers - business customers and parents or legal guardians. It’s unfortunately, that I missed the first schedule conference on January 22, 2012; however, I had the opportunity to revisit the chat log transcript. In reading the students’ responses, I found that there were a lot of questions about the internship course in general. To add, I had a lot of questions as well but plan on making every effort in completing week 1 tasks.

Conversely, the ETL program has afforded me with the experience to use my classroom experience and incorporate it in my current job role as a corporate educator. In addition, I have learned so much since beginning the program in providing lecturer content information that is an ease for the learner to understand the material. The program has taught me how to bring a learning curriculum to life that will hold my audience attention and communicate without using face – to – face lectures but also audio lectures. Indeed, teaching and learning in an environment that can be facilitated through multi-media tools which requires course redesign and communication. I have really enjoyed being the ETL program at Lamar University.

No comments:

Post a Comment