Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pilot Research - Action Plan for the use of iPods

During the weeks of implementation in my action research plan may change from the original action plan which is the use of iPods for homebound students to all students who are in grades 6 – 8. My goal for the plan should consist of minimal revision and new additions and revisions from the advice of lead instructors and student participation. The action requested will be a collection of information about the techniques of iPods for teacher and students based on student lectures and collective information on new lesson plan for the students. The study of the action plan will take the approach of collecting information from other districts and learning workshops as a comparison analysis to show that all students in every district are on the same learning curriculum. As a direct result, I am motivated to explore the use of iPods by accumulating evidence from research material that would be a contributing factor to explore the effective use of digital media tools for students of today. Despite the strategic importance of effective new product development as a source of learning materials, most new products for learning activities can fail to achieve their anticipated outcome for success. The goal of my action plan will provide an ideation goal for the project and form a project team. The team assigned will compose of 3-5 people from teachers, IT department, and students. Team members will typically spend 12 to 20 hours per week on the project. To implement the action plan, I would need technology savvy students and teachers to support the development of implementing iPods as a learning tool on campus.

2 comments:

  1. Charolette,
    Here is a website that might offer some resources if you haven't already seen it.

    http://www.iear.org/

    Dr. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Dr. Mason,
    Thank you for posting the website to help with my project in podcasting. Since, I have some downtime from my other class assignment. I thought, I better use my time wisely in developing a few key aspects of my plan.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family.

    Thank you again,
    Charovlette Viser-Brown

    ReplyDelete