Wednesday, February 1, 2012

EDLD 5398ET: Assignment 2.1 Web Conference

Week 2 Assignment, Part 1.1: Web Conferences---Organization and Management of Assignments


This week’s web-conference focused on the content that should be outlined in the Comprehensive Exam. The information communicated during the webinar suggested that we should focus on the material we will be adding to our writing exam. During the first thirty-minutes; I was able to receive a better understanding of the course expectation and requirements of the courses. Dr. Boral’s and instructor Dawn addressed the student’s questions and concerns. This week’s assignment mirrors week 1 assignment in that we again reflect on what we have learned and the previous courses and tied them back to over field experience. In a nutshell, my only concern about my previous courses and action plan that it may seem weak in nature of being an inexperience teacher of my cohort counter-parts. As I effortlessly try to meet the demands of the course and the course requirements; I have to use my talents and experience from what I already know as an educator in business, and as a part-time adjunct instructor at a two year college. I believe that if you can effectively communicate a curriculum the learner will be able to receive the information with a clear guidance and are able to receive personalized feedback are more satisfied and can performed better academically.

No comments:

Post a Comment